The Italian footwear sector is recognized worldwide for the quality of the finishes and for the attention paid to details and fashion trends. Tex Automation profitably collaborates with Italian and foreign partners in order to offer advanced technological solutions to be used in sole milling machines, nailers and drilling machines
Recommended Numeric Controls
Given the rapidity of the movements, the Power A, Power D+ or Power I controllers are preferred, managing the drives via the step/direction outputs which allow the use of sampling times lower than those required to manage the axes via EtherCAT. Power B and Power U are preferred to manage applications for processes that do not require the execution of profiles at high speed such as drilling, gluing and industrial washing.
Specific footwear functions:
- NURBS splines
- Management of the compensated tangent axis
- Intelligent management of the JERK
- Optimization of performance in leather cutting, milling and gluing machines even at high speeds
- Blade offset compensation with Tool Center Point
- INADVANCE function which allows the early closure of the glue dispensing nozzle
- Efficient algorithms for gearing management
- PLC macro-functions executed at high speed
Soles edge milling machines
Would you like to request a consultation?
Tell us about your needs: our experts will offer you the solution that is most convenient and made especially for you.