The world of robotics and the use of robots are increasingly an integral part of the Digital Factory and contribute every day to increasing the efficiency and accuracy of processes. The Power family controllers have been specifically designed for this market target. In fact, they are able to move the most commonly used robots, such as cartesian, delta & scara robots, pick & place and palletizers, and are also easy to use for special and multi-process solutions.
Recommended Numeric Controls
Given the required high performance in this sector, controllers such as Power I, Power D+ and Power A are usually used, but, in order not to go over the budget in the simplest and cheapest solutions, Power B and Power J+ can also be used with excellent results.
Specific robotic functions:
- Smooth path interpolation
- Connections between movements using 5th degree polynomials
- Application of 6 different levels of jerk in the various phases of the movement
- Programming environment based on a library of high-level functions (macros)
- Possibility of entering positions also in self-learning
- HMI pages and macros are easily created or editable to allow for various customizations
Pick & place
Would you like to request a consultation?
Tell us about your needs: our experts will offer you the solution that is most convenient and made especially for you.